We are seeking a Resident Manager for an Amore managed apartment community in the eastern suburbs of Pittsburgh, PA. You will successfully showcase the advantages of the community to boost and maintain high occupancy. The day-to-day operations of this active community will be yours, including: touring prospective residents, keeping up with maintenance and repair activities, attending to grounds keeping duties, and completing regular custodial tasks. We are an award winning multifamily housing management company with properties located throughout the Pittsburgh region.
* Must live on-site
* Flexible full-time schedule including some evening and weekend hours
* Ability to diagnose, assess & repair issues including electrical, plumbing, a/c, heating, HVAC, and appliances
* Basic computer and Internet knowledge
* Must be able to regularly lift or move up to 25 lbs. and occasionally from 50 to 100 lbs.
* Must pass hair drug test as well as criminal and credit background checks
* Must have valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Available on-call to manage emergencies
* Associate degree in HVAC or maintenance related field desired.
Additional Salary Information: Free apartment with salary,
company hospitalization for the employee,
401K savings plan, life insurance, dental, eye,
paid vacation, holidays, sick days, and
Our Commitment• Though many of our communities are Amore owned, we go the extra mile to deliver the same level of quality and service to all communities that we manage • The integrity of each community is important to us so we include background checks in our application process • Policies are consistently adhered to, ensuring fair and equal treatment • Because we strive for excellence, our commun...ities regularly boast apartment excellence awards and recognition • With Amore, in everything we do, our residents always come first.