How do you see your future? If you picture your future working for a leader in the multi-family industry with a fun company culture that supports your continuing education and goals, then this may be the job for you.
We are searching for the person that is interested in a career and not just a job. We offer education benefits and on the job training, in addition to our excellent benefits package, to help you reach your career goals!
Assistant Maintenance has authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth in the following.
• Able to perform all maintenance requests, including A/C and appliance within 3 days
• Perform preventive maintenance and possible scheduling
• Make ready of vacant units, may include painting and carpet cleaning
• Assist Service Manager, if available, whenever needed
• Maintain a professional appearance
• Available for rotating call
$1000 HIRING BONUS TO BE PAID ON 1ST PAYCHECK!
• 2 years experience in full-time apartment maintenance
• ability to communicate verbally and written with good English skills
• own tools to perform the job
• high school diploma or equivalent
• willing to contribute in other areas, i.e., cleaning grounds, painting, etc.
• maintenance training and have current CFC certifications and pool operators license
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits package which includes subsidized medical insurance, vacation time, personal leave, paid holiday, Long-term disability insurance, AD&D, Life insurance, Educational benefits, 401(K) with company match 40% rent discount if choose to live on site (not required), service bonuses