Join the CASTO team today! We are currently seeking an experienced Leasing Consultant for lease-up opportunity at the Baldwin Apartments in Cincinnati! Prior experience in a lease-up is a plus.
CASTO offers a comprehensive benefit package for full-time associates and is recognized as a Best Employer in Ohio, as well as a Top 100 Healthiest Employer in the nation!
The overall responsibility of the leasing person is to sell apartment homes to incoming prospects.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Answer telephones, check voicemails, and respond to emails from prospects and residents
2. Reply to email leads within one hour goal time
3. Greet and show prospects, stand to greet all guests
4. Walk/sparkle target apartments, models, clubhouse, offices each morning
5. During pool season, walk pool area to straighten chairs and check condition
6. Organize closets, flyers, brochures, and other office areas as needed
7. Residential relations
8. Brainstorm for new marketing and closing techniques
9. Assist manager in special projects
10. Open and close office and models
11. All other duties as assigned or requested.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
1. Previous experience in Residential Leasing is a plus
2. Friendly, personable attitude
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Self?motivated and able to operate independently and in a group setting
5. Knowledge of computer systems including Microsoft Office and Outlook
6. Background check will be conducted
1. Competitive salary
3. Comprehensive Benefits (Full-Time)
4. Paid Time Off
5. Annual reviews
6. Positive work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and a Drug Free Workplace. Visit www.castoinfo.com for more information on Casto.
Additional Salary Information: Negotiable based on experience
About Casto Communities - The Baldwin Apartments
Casto is a privately held, fully integrated real estate services firm dedicated to maintaining the highest standards of client service. With 90 years of successful development and management of commercial, industrial and residential real estate, we continue to utilize our core competencies, market strengths and competitive advantages in ways that produce substantial returns, both financial and non-financial, for our clients, investors, partners and the communities in which our projects are located. We are a team of more than 240 associates who bring diverse talents, perspectives and experience to the Casto name and believe that the best efforts are rewarded with the best results.