A leader in multi-family property management is seeking an enthusiastic real estate professional who shares our vision of excellence and customer service. We currently have an Assistant Manager opportunity for someone interested in a career -- not just a job. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for training, education and growth in our wonderful industry. We also offer excellent benefits included subsidized insurance, paid vacation and time off, 401k, 40% rent discount and many more!
The Assistant Manager primarily operates and manages the receivables of the property accounting, maintains unit files, and assists in daily operations of the property:
* Collection and posting of all rent and daily deposits
* Close out accounting and complete occupancy month end
* Read and speak English
* Achieve under 2% delinquent each month
* Assist in leasing and marketing
* Assist Property Manager
* Represent Property Manager during periods of absence
Experienced applicants only.
• high school diploma or equivalent; fair housing training; lease training
• some computer experience on Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Yardi
• able to demonstrate leasing and marketing skills
• at least one (1) year (continuous in one operation) of recent experience comparable with the property under consideration and evidence of collection skills
• reliable transportation to make daily deposits and property marketing
Additional Salary Information: delinquency bonuses, leasing bonuses, collection bonuses, excellent benefits, 40% rent discount if employee chooses to live on site (not required)
Internal Number: LXD
About LumaCorp Inc.
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.