Experienced Multifamily Real Estate Professionals: Property Manager in North Dallas, TX.
CXC TALENT SOLUTIONS
CXC is seeking a Manager for a property in Ft. Worth, TX. You must have a minimum of 1.5 years experience as a property manager/community director in multifamily with experience in properties with 500+ units.
Property Manager is responsible for the overall performance of the community, financially, aesthetically, and resident relations. Also responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the management office and leading the onsite team. Ideal candidate must have property management experience. You must be able to lead a team effectively. Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required. Additionally, candidates must be organized and possess strong computer skills.
To supervise/manage all phases of on-site operations.
· 1.5-3 years experience at a community director/property manager
· Develops and implements new strategies and programs designed to ensure long-term residency.
· Oversees collection of revenues and handles delinquent accounts.
· Makes regular inspections of apartment communities.
· Handles evictions and landlord liens.
· For all on-site personnel, is responsible for training and job performance.
· Hires and terminates hourly personnel.
· Adheres to and implements all company policies.
· Audits the lease files.
· Implements scheduled rent increases.
· Oversees payment of invoices.
· Motivates staff.
· Handles emergency situations.
· Other duties as assigned.
Contact CXC TODAY!
Additional Salary Information: Plus bonuses
About CXC Talent Solutions
Founded by longtime multifamily industry Professionals, CXC Talent Solutions has a simple mission: Cultivate long term and mutually rewarding relationships with the industry’s most TALENTED PROFESSIONALS who want to pursue a career with the industry’s BEST COMPANIES. CXC provides innovative solutions for the most talented multifamily professionals to match their in-demand skills & valued experience to the most attractive opportunities within the industry’s TOP EMPLOYERS. Since we have long-term relationships with key decision makers with the leading companies, and they trust our services and ability to deliver, you will have access to opportunities no other staffing service can provide. CXC is now actively seeking TALENTED multifamily professionals of varying experience level for all apartment/property management on-site positions including Porter/Groundskeeper, Maintenance Technician, Leasing Consultant, Lead Maintenance, Assistant Property Manager, and Apartment/Property /Business Manager.