Are you a go-getter ready for a new career? Are you ready to take your paycheck into your own hands? Then we have a job for you! In this role, LumaCorp Inc. is seeking a self-motivated individual who is ready to make a difference in our customer's lives. In this critical role, you will serve as the primary point of contact for prospective residents seeking a new home and provide exceptional customer service to the community's existing residents. If you love meeting new people, and have a great personality, then we want to talk to you!
The Leasing Consultant is to effectively follow the leasing and marketing program within the operating objectives. The leasing consultant has the authority and responsibility to perform the functions and tasks set forth below:
* Screen all incoming residents by qualification standards
* Achieve 33% conversion of clients to residents
* Maintain professional appearance of self and leasing office
* Contribute new ideas, solutions, and participate in brainstorming with staff
* Conduct off-site marketing and assist in preparing marketing plans
* Assist with resident programs and retention
* Minimum one year apartment leasing experience * High school diploma * Good presentation skills and a team player * Exhibit exemplary hygiene and appearance * Typing speed of 40 WPM * Cheerful and professional attitude
Additional Salary Information: Excellent benefits package which includes subsidized health insurance, vacation time, personal leave, paid holiday, Long-term disability insurance, AD&D, Life insurance, Educational benefits, 401(K) with company match, 40% rental discount (not required to live on site), Leasing Bonuses
Internal Number: WSC
About LumaCorp Inc.
LumaCorp Inc. is a licensed Real Estate Broker and a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), The Apartment Association of Greater Dallas, The Apartment Association of Tarrant County, The Houston Apartment Association and a number of other local affiliates of the Texas Apartment Association. LumaCorp Inc. has been designated an Accredited Management Organization (AMO) by the Institute of Real Estate Management.
LumaCorp Inc.'s three officers bring over 75 years of Texas real estate experience to meet today's challenging real estate environment. We have financed, managed and renovated garden apartment communities, retail centers and commercial space. Combined, we have directed property and asset management for properties with a total insured value in excess of $1.5 billion.