Seeking a talented and dedicated Community Manager!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is looking for the absolute best and brightest to join our team of dedicated professionals as a Community Manager at our beautiful Springs at Essex Farms residential apartment community in Charleston, SC.
This position is empowered by the Director of Property Management to act as a business leader responsible for the operation of their Springs community. Our Community Managers are responsible for delivering an exceptional living experience for all residents while creating a positive and productive work environment for their team.
What You Will Do:
* Lead and direct all business, sales, marketing, and customer service for the Springs community
* Utilize cutting edge recruiting tools and systems to lead all hiring and onboarding activities
* Motivate and engage your team, fostering their continuous growth and development by creating and maintaining a highly positive and vibrant work environment.
* Develop and manage the operating income/expense budgets and capital budgets
* Assume full responsibility for the overall performance of the community and the well-being of residents
Continental is a great place to work, as shown by our six consecutive Top Workplace awards. Here are some of the reasons that our employees vote for us as a Top Workplace:
* Exceptional company culture that encourages innovation and empowers all team members to act as leaders by providing the opportunities, training, and tools critical to achieving a successful and meaningful career
* Industry-leading compensation and benefits package including Gold and Platinum Medical Plan options, flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care reimbursement, 401(k) with company match and company provided life and disability insurance
* A world-class work environment with potential for long-term growth and advancement in the industry, paid professional memberships and professional activities (conferences and workshops) and a tuition and certification reimbursement program
* Paid holidays and generous vacation time; summer hours in August (home office closes at 12 p.m. each Friday with full pay for the day)
* Participation in our Building Above and Beyond (BAAB) incentive program that rewards employees based on the success of the company as measured against clearly defined goals
* For employees who are interested, regular offsite gatherings coordinated by employees. Company sponsored lunches on a monthly basis
* Strong communication between executive management and team members, including interactive quarterly lunch discussions on strategic progress and annual “State of the Company” meeting
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is a proven, dynamic and diverse national real estate development company. Over our 38 year history, we have grown from a small real estate company to a major presence in the development industry. Continental is committed to providing the best benefits in the business and fostering a collegial environment where autonomy and teamwork intersect to create the opportunity for you to do what you do best every day.
Do you have talent, ambition and drive? Are you interested in working with highly capable, collegial, and professional people who respect and appreciate the contributions of others? If so, please submit your resume and cover letter today!
Continental Properties Company, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
For the benefit of our residents, the communities we serve, and our co-workers, all applicants are required to pass a post-offer drug screen and background check prior to joining the Continental team.
What We Need:
* 3+ years of residential community management experience required
* Experience leading, developing, motivating, and managing teams
* Equipped with an unmatched passion and dedication to customer service
* Track record of success in creating and managing budgets and increasing a community’s net operating income
* A highly approachable personality equipped with excellent communication skills and an ability to maintain dynamic interpersonal relationships
* Someone who thrives in an empowering work environment with limited supervision
* Ability to use electronic communication professionally and efficiently, with previous experience in Onesite, Ops Technology, YieldStar, Lead2Lease and Compliance Depot preferred
* Ability to work a non-traditional schedule including evenings and weekends as needed
* 3 year(s): Multifamily Property Management
* High School or better
* Associates or better
* Bachelors or better
Licenses & Certifications
* Certified Apartment Mgr
Internal Number: PROPE01058-00001
Continental Properties is a national real estate development and property management company headquartered in suburban Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Founded in 1979 and still privately held, continental has grown from a small company to a major presence in the real estate and apartment management industry. With each project, Continental works as a responsible business partner and community leader. We operate Springs® Apartments, our national award-winning apartment brand with a fierce commitment to customer service. The Springs offers features and amenities distinguishing us from the competition, promoting customer satisfaction and retention, and challenging the status quo in the apartment industry. The development and management of our retail projects and apartment communities is backed by Continental’s hallmarks: ethical business practices, expert industry knowledge, financial strength and an uncompromising attention to detail.
Continental Properties’ team of exceptional people, its financial resources, critical thinking and unrivaled industry insight all play a role in creating real estate developments that deliver optimum benefit to our tenants and attractive returns to investors and enhance the communities we serve.