US Residential is a Multifamily Property Management Company that's rapidly expanding and currently searching for an experienced Tax Credit Property Manager to join our team at Shiloh Arms Apartments.
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
Responsible for the overall operation, and the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures, and programs to ensure a well-managed and maintained Community. Ensures compliance with all applicable regulatory agencies and federal, state, and local laws; maintains acceptable and supportive environment for all residents; manages site staff and their duties, interacts with and supervises vendors. This individual must have experience managing Tax Credit properties.
- Hires, supervises, trains, and evaluates staff necessary to carry out various assignments at the community.
- Interviews and screens prospective residents for occupancy.
- Identifies appropriate contractors, defines scope of work, and obtains necessary bids.
- Oversees maintenance program consisting of maintenance supervision, inspections and monitoring work orders.
- Processes purchase orders and, and submits for payment.
- Rent collection, receipting, prepares deposits using Yardi property management software.
- Submits required reports and maintains records according to US Residential policies.
- Schedules, reviews, signs and submits employee payroll.
- Conducts monthly staff meetings and safety training.
- 2+ leadership experience in property management with the ability to motivate staff and communicate effectively; Tax Credit and HUD experience REQUIRED.
- Excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to empathize with residents and staff, while still enforcing community rules and policies.
- Knowledgeable regarding property management, federal, state, and local laws.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with common Microsoft software applications and Yardi and OneSite property management software.
- Ability to communicate effectively with residents, prospects and vendors, and to present a positive, professional image.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid Drivers License required.
US Residential is a leader in the Property Management industry with communities throughout US. US Residential prides itself to be a company that promotes from within and where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. US Residential offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
US Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.