Marquette Management Inc., www.marquettemanagement.com is looking for a maintenance technician for our property Farmington Lakes Apartments in Oswego, Illinois.
The maintenance position plays a key role in effectively accomplishing the goal of providing residents with a clean, well maintained living environment. To accomplish this goal, the responsibilities of the maintenance department include, but are not limited to, general repairs to the apartments and common areas of the buildings and grounds, vacant apartment preparation, snow and trash removal, emergency repairs, cleaning, landscaping, ordering maintenance equipment and supplies, record keeping, accepting deliveries, moving appliances and other job related duties.
The Maintenance Position responsibilities will include:
* Timely completion of work orders and special projects
* Completion of plumbing and electrical service requests
* Completion of apartment turns including cleaning, drywall repair, painting, and appliance repair/replacement
* Servicing residents in a friendly, customer service oriented manner, ensuring timely completion of the work order
* General grounds keeping and housekeeping duties required, as well as snow removal during winter months, when needed.
The Maintenance technician must have previous maintenance experience, preferably in the apartment or hotel industry, as well as excellent customer service skills and general computer knowledge. Candidate should have experience with plumbing, electrical, appliances, and apartment turns.
HVAC or EPA Universal Certification is a plus! Availability for on-call purposes and the flexibility and ability to work weekends when necessary is also a plus!
Marquette Management offer
* Exciting and challenging career opportunities for talented people seeking growth and commitment
* Outstanding benefits package including 401K, medical, and dental insurance, bonus program
* Exceptional training programs and numerous opportunities for advancement.
If your meet the above mentioned skills and abilities please complete both an application and survey online.