A confidential company that develops and manages a diverse, nationwide portfolio of real estate assets, and is deeply committed to each of its partnering communities. The company has developed and managed more than thirty purpose-built student housing, conventional multifamily, and assisted living properties, with a robust pipeline of future projects in each of those focus markets. As the company’s growth continues, so too will its commitment to pushing the bar for innovation and excellence in multifamily development and management.
The Regional Manager is directly responsible for a three to five property portfolio for a property management company based out of Austin, Texas. Responsibilities include building a team, ensuring world-class customer service, creating efficient processes and ensuring strong financial performance of the properties.
Required Job Skills:
- Team Management – Responsible for the overall hiring, training, coaching, motivating and management of General Managers
- Marketing– Collaborate with the site team, and corporate marketing team to develop and implement a marketing plan for each property
- Lease Management - Supervise and hold site teams accountable for meeting occupancy goals through the direct oversight of marketing initiatives, campaigns, programs and events
- Budget & Forecasting - Work with General Manager to create, develop, implement and hold site teams accountable to an annual budget
- Financial Acumen - Have an understanding of balance sheets, variance reports and financial workings for assigned properties
Key Characteristics for a successful Regional Manager:
- Organized - Plan and organize tasks in an efficient productive manner. Focus on key priorities. Juggle multiple projects. Pay attention to detail
- Resilient- Able to be flexible and bend with changing circumstances
- Collaborative – Ability to work closely with team members to achieve common goals
- Coaching & Mentoring – Ability to effectively coach and mentor teams for high performance
- Self Starter - Ability to execute and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Connection - Committed to collaboration, play, healthy relationships.
- Creativity - Committed to continuous learning, imagination, curiosity.
- Performance - Committed to excellence, accountability, and responsibility.
- Leadership - Committed to self-awareness, integrity, and compassion.