| Opportunity for a highly motivated individual with superstar potential to join one of the leading real estate investment firms in the United States. Greystar is a fully-integrated property management, investment management and development services company specializing in the multifamily real estate industry. Greystar operates over 410,000 rental apartments in 147 markets across the United States, United Kingdom, Mexico and the Netherlands. Through its institutional investment management platform, Greystar currently has an ownership interest in over $12.5B in gross assets ($5.9B of equity) of rental housing assets alongside a diverse group of global institutional capital partners. Greystar has been the most active residential-focused, private equity real estate firm in the world since 2010. |
Greystar is looking for a Real Estate Analyst/Associate to support the execution of strategies and programs that drive the financial and operational performance of the Company's Real Estate Services groups by gathering and analyzing market, client, and portfolio data, identifying opportunities for improving financial and/or operational performance, managing programs that promote revenue or client satisfaction enhancement, and performing other analytical, program management, or tasks that support the daily operation of the business. The Company offers competitive pay and benefits as well as opportunity for advancement. EOE.
- Gathers and analyzes financial, market, and other data to evaluate the overall performance of the assigned portfolio versus established budgets, targets, and client expectations by preparing summaries, reports, recommendations, and other interpretive reports to support business decisions.
- Leads and/or participates in project teams to implement process improvements and programs targeted to increase revenue, reduce costs, promote efficiencies, and improve the overall performance of the assigned portfolio.
- Provides support and assistance to property managers, key business leaders, and others by fielding questions and requests, gathering data and reports, and assisting in resolving issues related to operating policies, procedures, and Company business practices.
- Participates and supports new business development and acquisitions efforts by providing information and data for RFPs and new business pitches, attending meetings and presentations to existing and potential clients, and creating compelling presentations and other materials used for promoting new business.
- Supports the development and implementation of new applications, programs, and other innovative business practices that drive increased revenue, client/customer satisfaction, efficiencies, and overall process improvements, and provides operational support to ensure the continued success of these efforts.
- Completes various financial, accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, economics or related area
- 1+ years of relevant experience, including: real estate or finance
- Development and/or real estate cash flow modeling experience
- Strong quantitative and technical/computer skills (including proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint)
- A true self-starter capable of accomplishing complicated tasks with limited supervision
- Strong analytical skills
- Underwriting experience is a plus!
- Property management industry experience is highly preferred.