Campus Advantage, an industry leader dedicated to creating successful student housing communities, is seeking a Leasing Manager to join our team in Columbia, MO.
The Leasing Manager’s main responsibilities include managing and fully participating with the leasing staff to assure a successful lease up annually as well as meeting specific sales goals weekly and monthly.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage leasing staff
- Oversee the entire leasing and renewal processes
- Manage all lease files
- Provide motivation and oversee sales goals on a daily basis
- Track traffic, appointments, and leases daily
- Complete weekly market surveys
- Coordinate all community outreach marketing and locator visitor
- Ensure leasing team has the proper material and supplies needed to be successful
- Submit weekly reporting and weekend update reporting
- Provide a support system for the leasing team and a method for daily accountability of leasing activity
- Administer and review all lease paperwork
Campus Advantage was founded on March 3, 2003 and over the past thirteen years we have built one of the premier student housing companies in the world. Today, Campus Advantage has grown to include property management services, acquisitions, development, consulting, residence life, and marketing through our sister company, Catalyst. Managing approximately 25,000 beds in 40+ properties across the United States, our proven, time-tested approach is focused on creating a better student living experience at all of our properties. We offer residents a home that is more than just four walls and a roof — we provide a community for residents to be a part of, while connecting residents to their campuses, themselves, and each other.
Our Team IS The Campus Advantage™
The purpose of Campus Advantage is “to serve and inspire our employees and residents to achieve their full potential.” We focus on developing successful people, who help us create successful communities. Apply today to become part of The Campus Advantage™!