Location IL - West Loop
As Community Manager, you will oversee a team of leasing and maintenance professionals with a focus on the operational and financial performance of the property.
Founded over a box of Pop-Tarts® in 1995 by David Schwartz and Peter Vilim, Waterton has grown from very humble beginnings with one phone and two desks to the successful, nationally recognized real estate investment and management firm it is today. As Waterton has evolved and grown, one thing has remained constant, the drive to achieve results by exceeding expectations.
Waterton's values of Service Excellence, Empowerment, Integrity, Passion, Achievement and Teamwork are our guiding principles and they shape who Waterton is as an organization. When you join Waterton, you will learn new skills, acquire knowledge and use these values to help you grow in your career and fulfill your professional goals.
Waterton is committed to the service of our associates, residents, guests and investors and firmly believes that our superior ability to serve our customers differentiates us. We empower our associates to think and act like an owner and use our core values as guiding principles to serve our customers in a way that exceeds their expectations, going above and beyond to create the ultimate service experience or what we call Resitality!
Waterton is currently seeking an energetic, professional, personable, analytical, and customer service oriented leader! As Community Manager, you will oversee a team of leasing and maintenance professionals with a focus on the operational and financial performance of the property. You will budget and forecast financials, manage financial reporting, and implement monthly marketing plans. Above all, you will have a passion for exceeding resident expectations and providing exceptional customer service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passion for providing exceptional customer service
- Thoughtful, assertive decision maker that is capable of leading in ambiguous situations
- Self-motivator capable of building and motivating a team
- 2+ years of property management experience with preferably 1+ year of leadership experience in operating a multifamily property
- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelor's degree preferred
- Must have or be willing to obtain brokers licenses as required for applicable states
- Valid driver's license may be required
- Evenings, weekends and/or holidays may be required