US Residential is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently searching for an experienced on-site Maintenance Technician to join our team at one of our communities, Country Club Creek.
As a valuable member of our on-site management team, your role is to help maintain a luxurious appearance of our apartment units and prepare a welcoming home for our residents.
- Perform repairs, troubleshoot systems, and complete preventative maintenance in areas such as: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance.
- Conduct maintenance-related inspections, including TCAC/REAC/City & State agency inspections.
- Ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status in a timely manner.
- Assist vendors and/or outside contracts and maintain a standard of cleanliness for the exterior common areas in the community, such as the grounds, pools, etc.
- Maintain inventory controls for cost effective operations and work within expense limits established.
- Complete grounds work as directed by Property Manager which may include picking up trash, sweeping curb and dumpster areas and maintaining landscaping beds and other areas.
- Maintain a professional courteous manner with all residents, vendors, contractors, and fellow employees.
- Ensure safety standards are used which comply with all company, local, City, State and Federal guidelines, as well as, compliance of all work related activities in a fair, ethical, and consistent manner.
- Special projects and other responsibilities as may be determined.
- 2+ years' experience within the maintenance field with at least 1 year in apartment maintenance preferred.
- HVAC certification required.
- Skills required for rehab, renovation, HVAC, drywall, plumbing, electrical, painting and appliance repair.
- Demonstrable computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and email, and other, relevant applications.
- Dependable transportation and a valid driver's license is required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Ability to be on-call and respond to emergencies after hours and weekends as needed.
US Residential is a leader in the Property Management industry with communities throughout the US. US Residential prides itself to be a company that promotes from within and where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. US Residential offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
US Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.