US Residential is a growing Multifamily Property Management Company. We are currently searching for an experienced Maintenance Technician to join our team at one of our tax-credit properties, Providence Place Apartments.
As a valuable member of our on-site management team, your role is to help maintain a luxurious appearance of our apartment units and prepare a welcoming home for our residents. In coordination with the Property Manager and Maintenance Supervisor, you will ensure that all vacated apartments are thoroughly restored to "make ready" status in a timely manner and according to the Property Manager's timetable.
You will accomplish this by inspecting vacated apartments, diagnosing problems and making repairs in areas such as: HVAC, electrical, plumbing, carpentry, dry walling, exterior structural, and appliance. Additionally you will assist vendors and/or outside contracts and maintain a standard of cleanliness for the exterior common areas in the community, such as the grounds, pools, etc.
- 2+years general maintenance experience.
- HVAC Certification a plus but not required.
- Skills required for HVAC, drywall, plumbing, appliance repair, and electrical duties
- Demonstrable computer abilities, Windows (Word and Excel), Internet and email, and other, relevant applications.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a plus but not required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Availability to participate in on-call emergency rotation and responds to emergencies after hours as needed.
- Valid driver's license required.
US Residential is a leader in the Property Management industry with communities throughout the US. US Residential prides itself to be a company that promotes from within and where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. US Residential offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
US Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.