- At least 2 years active leasing experience; prior retail or sales experience is required.
- High energy, creative and loves to sell with ability to provide strategic marketing ideas and plans.
- Strong communication skills with ability to give presentations over the phone and in person.
- Working knowledge of MS Word & Excel; Yardi software knowledge required.
- Positive, friendly, and ambitious attitude with excellent problem solving, listening, and deductive reasoning skills.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively with prospects, co-workers, residents, vendors and corporate staff.
- Strong passion for delivering top-notch service to help ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and retention possible.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Dependable and punctual with flexibility to work weekends.
- A current and valid Driver's License.
As the first impression of our community, it is important our Leasing Consultant understands the value of providing strong customer service, effective sales techniques, and how to overcome objections. This position requires the ability to communicate effectively with residents, prospects and vendors, and to present a positive, professional image. We are looking for a true team player to add to a fast growing company.
US Residential is a leader in the Property Management industry with communities throughout the US. US Residential prides itself to be a company that promotes from within and where your talents are recognized, appreciated, and supported!
This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly-growing, progressive organization and take charge of your career. US Residential offers a competitive salary with a full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance, bonuses, 401K program with company match, generous paid time off, holidays and more.
US Residential is an Equal Opportunity Employer.