Join our Team!
Are you seeking a work environment where you can be empowered? Do you like the idea of working for a company where people matter most? Peak Campus Management is committed to attracting and retaining the best in the industry and creating an employer-of-choice environment. From our world-class training and leadership & marketing conferences, to our growth opportunities and promotion-from-within culture, Peak is the place to be!
Market and lease apartments in accordance with policies and procedures outlined by management. Responsible for providing resident services in a professional and courteous manner.
- Maintain an excellent customer service relationship by adhering to the Peak Science of Service Standards
- Adhere to Peak Policies and Procedures
- Greet prospective residents. Show model, market ready units and common areas
- Lease apartments and sell the products and services of the property to prospects
- Assist prospective residents with completion of online application
- Respond to internet leads, answer prospect calls and conduct property tours following the guidelines outlined in the mystery shop forms as well as training materials
- Work to optimize occupancy while maximizing leased rent
- Utilize established sales and marketing strategies to increase property traffic, maintain closing ratios and work to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages
- Maintain thorough product knowledge of the property and competition
- Assist with market surveys as needed
- Collect deposit and/or fees associated with move-in
- Accurately prepare and have a thorough knowledge of all lease-related paperwork
- Maintain accurate prospect traffic and leasing data, and assist with other computer data entry as necessary
- Inspect units on a quarterly basis as well as prior to move-in
- Assist with planning and hosting of resident events
- Audit all lease and renewal files for key controls and bonus submission to the Property Manager
- Assist residents with the move-out process
- Assist in the performance of turn process
- Write up and file service requests from residents upon receipt
- Contribute to the general upkeep and cleaning of office, common areas and model
- Perform various administrative tasks as needed