Atlantic Marine Corps Communities at MCB Camp Lejeune and MCAS New River houses nearly 4,500 military service members and their families. In addition, DoD employees and contractors, reservists, and military retirees are welcome to live in select communities. We offer sixteen communities that include a variety of duplexes, single family homes, and more!
Learn more about us at, www.atlanticmcc.com/Lejeune/-New-River
Responsible for showing, selling and leasing homes, working with prospective residents and carrying out activities related to managing the waitlist.
- Review prospective residents applications to verify their qualifications for the community according to all company, local, state and federal and other applicable laws and regulations.
- Perform administrative functions required to lease property (to include processing rental application, data entry, general correspondence and resident files).
- Handle telephone inquiries, internet leads and walk-in traffic.
- Establish and maintain prospecting system to include Guest Cards.
- Maintain and increase occupancy by selling and leasing homes through matching customers' needs and desires with community inventory available and demonstrating the value in our community.
- Assist in marketing the property by recording accurate data on prospects and new residents
- Utilize features/benefits, selling to communicate community value.
- Promote positive resident relations by working to make the living experience, particularly the first impressions, of the highest quality.
- Maintain current Leasing Binder to assist in the sales process.
- Educate and inform prospects of relevant resident rules, policies, and procedures.
- Attend training, workshops, and meetings as position requires.
- Promote and practice Incident-Injury Fee (IIF) and Sustainability.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- May be responsible for ensuring Rent Ready' property (interior and exterior) is presentable at all times with particular attention to the five (5) senses.
- High School Diploma/GED Equivalent required, college education preferred.
- 1 to 2 years' experience in sales, leasing, and hospitality or customer service. Property management experience strongly preferred.
- Must possess a current vehicle license in good standing and meet the driving records standards outlined in the Company Safe Vehicular Operations Policy. National Apartment Leasing Professional certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office is required and YARDI or other similar industry software is preferred.
- Must possess the ability to adapt to a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects effectively. Plus have the flexibility to handle last minute challenges as they arise.
Anticipated Work Schedule:
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. with rotating Saturdays. Applicant must have the ability to be at work on a regular and consistent basis; flexible work schedule including nights and weekends may be required.
WinnCompanies Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is a fast-growing, award-winning national housing development and property management company with 3,000 team members working in 22 states and the District of Columbia. We offeropportunities for growth across the country. One-third of our team members were promoted to the positions they hold today.
We are always looking for outstanding team members who work with a passion for excellence, a can do results-oriented attitude and a dedication to quality. Our most successful team members are hardworking, responsible, customer-oriented individuals who are committed to improving the communitieswhere they work.
Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. Nearly half of our workforce is comprised of women or minorities. In addition to training and recognition programs to help you succeed, we offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, and a generous 401(k) plan.